1. Multiple Twitter Accounts 2. Tweet Scheduling 3. Both are iOS and Android App support 4. both apps have a few theme options, Hoot suite themes are more to my taste, even though you can customize TweetDeck’s colors. As a designer, I’m much more drawn to Hootsuite’s fresh and sexy design. 5. both TweetDeck and Hootsuite offer apps for the iPhone, iPad and desktop (Windows, Mac & Linux), Hootsuite is currently the only one between these two apps that offers web access. Though I don’t use it often, I love the ability to jump on any computer with internet access and immediately access my Twitter client as if I were on my home system. Themes, columns, settings, etc., all available exactly as I left it at home. 6. Both TweetDeck and Hootsuite are fantastic apps for enjoying and managing your social networks, specifically Twitter. At first I wasn’t too keen on swi...
Comments
Post a Comment